so who else is having coffee trying to stay awake to help Santa?

ohh boyd
lau.gif

my kids got their gift in october.... I have never enjoyed the holiday this much before...lol

Quote:
of course there is, but we are behind on our wrapping, and of course santa prefers speaking with my wife. somehow fat hairy guys aren't his type. Who woulda known?
idunno.gif

gig.gif

actually I am getting slap happy just thinking about it. Ds is a night owl and is jumping off the walls right now. we are gonna attempt sleep in a few minutes lol after the 6th and hopefully final check on the cookies and milk left for Santa to make sure it was still all "ok"

We sprinkled out our reindeer food outside

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
That makes me smile seeing you mention the reindeer food.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Oh thank youI forgot about that.
smile.png

The letter meant so much to us
hugs.gif

Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife wen to buffalo w/ girls I'm here by myself. Ain't so bad, nice and quiet. Opened my gift from my daughters and they gto me some clogs from tsc. they's ladies but they're waterproof. Dark green. Don't got mens. Big dummies, the manufacturer that is. I like something I can slip my feet into and just do do what I gotts too in the morning. Anyhow that was a real thoughtful gift. maybe they shoiuld get me some tyoping lessons. I did take wone and got an A. bit tjat was some time ago.
Merry Christmas.

Oh and I am typing on this new (today new) somputer, but I do have to pay for it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom