so who else is having coffee trying to stay awake to help Santa?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AHappychick, Dec 24, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Just made my first cup. My ds is so wound up that I am sure it will be a while before he is in a deep enough sleep for me to begin hauling in presents hiding in my sisters BF's truck in my driveway [​IMG] I am so excited though.

Merry Christmas All [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
  2. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Not this year, but I have done it often enough. Tormenting the teenagers tonight by putting the presents under the tree. Every time I walk in there they are sitting next to the tree trying to read tags. Drinking coffee to stay up for church though.

3. beerman

beerman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Smithville, il
    Hmm just realized skinny white guys have no chance to dress up as santa and trick their kids my 2 year old just said hi daddy. UGGGG

4. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Just got the twins down............[​IMG]

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    phew I am not going to attempt it. My wife is doing what she can with two - three of our DD's. I spent the day cooking and prepping for our christmas dinner with my parents and big sis who's home from Afghanistan. I had me a couple drinks for the nerves so to speak and am barely keeping my eyelids open. My day started almost 17 hours ago tho

6. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    I've had a 20oz of Cherry Coke to stay up, I let DD stay up an extra half hour because of the holiday. I'm not the most graceful person so I hope I don't trip on the dog or on the twinkle lights setting up her presents

7. jjpiper

jjpiper Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2009
    Tea for me. Kids not sleeping yet. Merry Christmas.

8. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! There is no Santa?!... [​IMG]

9. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:of course there is, but we are behind on our wrapping, and of course santa prefers speaking with my wife. somehow fat hairy guys aren't his type. Who woulda known? [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  10. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    My kids still have an hour till bed time, and then hubby and I are going to watch a movie, then I'm going to bed. Hubby is staying up so the dog doesn't bite the big guy! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by