so who else is having coffee trying to stay awake to help Santa?

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
Just made my first cup. My ds is so wound up that I am sure it will be a while before he is in a deep enough sleep for me to begin hauling in presents hiding in my sisters BF's truck in my driveway
lol.png
I am so excited though.

Merry Christmas All
big_smile.png
wee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not this year, but I have done it often enough. Tormenting the teenagers tonight by putting the presents under the tree. Every time I walk in there they are sitting next to the tree trying to read tags. Drinking coffee to stay up for church though.

phew I am not going to attempt it. My wife is doing what she can with two - three of our DD's. I spent the day cooking and prepping for our christmas dinner with my parents and big sis who's home from Afghanistan. I had me a couple drinks for the nerves so to speak and am barely keeping my eyelids open. My day started almost 17 hours ago tho

I've had a 20oz of Cherry Coke to stay up, I let DD stay up an extra half hour because of the holiday. I'm not the most graceful person so I hope I don't trip on the dog or on the twinkle lights setting up her presents

Quote:
of course there is, but we are behind on our wrapping, and of course santa prefers speaking with my wife. somehow fat hairy guys aren't his type. Who woulda known?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
My kids still have an hour till bed time, and then hubby and I are going to watch a movie, then I'm going to bed. Hubby is staying up so the dog doesn't bite the big guy!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom