So who is waiting for there Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Incubator to come??

I just ordered mine this evening. Wonder how long it will take. We are in Nor Cal...
caf.gif

I can't hardley stand the wait...

So I went to the Brinsea website to track my recent order (yesterday evening) and there is NO shipping information. YIKES!!! I have eggs coming on Monday. Anybody out there who can tell me how long it took their incubators to arrive from the Brinsea website?
idunno.gif

Quote:
I odered mine Friday, I paid through pay-pal .. I got an email today from pay-pal saying it was shiped UPS and gave me the tracking info... They just updated my tracking # and it says it is on time for the 17th.... I hope that helps you.

Quote:
I odered mine Friday, I paid through pay-pal .. I got an email today from pay-pal saying it was shiped UPS and gave me the tracking info... They just updated my tracking # and it says it is on time for the 17th.... I hope that helps you.

Hmm, so maybe by the 19th if the same math applies. Thank you KIND PERSON!

**** just so everyones knows, Someone must sign for the package **** My tracking info says singature required **** so check your tracking info to see if its required on yours & if it is, make sure someone is home to sign for it.

Back
Top Bottom