So who is waiting for there Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Incubator to come??

Funny about that. I had the vacuume I ordered online dropped off on the door step, but the Octagon 20 ECO, well I'll be there to sign!!! (Prolly' on the front stairs outside camping actually.)
Thanks for the heads up.

Mine arrived this morning... Sig is required so someone needs to be where ever you shipped it to sign for it.. Set mine up this morning... adjusted the temp a little. Mine was right at 102... after a couple of adjustments got it to 99.5.. I can remove the lid, wait a few minutes, and put it back on, and it gets back to 99.5 quickly...

I sat 11 Mutts this evening.. Of the eggs, one is an EE, 2 standard white, 4 standard brown, and 4 bantams...

I wanted to hatch some BO's or Coronation Sussex, but couldn't find any RIGHT NOW!!!.. (and I mean right now) so a friend had a friend that has just some good ole' layers.

We shall see!!!!

Quote:
Awesome. Best of luck on your hatch!!! I know what you mean about finding eggs right now. I'been looking for mottled Houdans for a while. Going to start with crested variety pack from Double R. Should be interesting
big_smile.png

Yep.. I don't mind paying for good eggs. I'm not what you would call a breader by any streach.. But what they want for some of these eggs right now...

BTW.. My temps are a dream.. I checked on the last turn for the day and it was at 99.4 (I bumped up the temp a hair) and 47% RH.

Joe

I was going to buy it, until during checkout, when I found out shipping was $37. Really turned me off.

I'm not even going to contemplate it anymore. The money I was going to use was $150 from last year's chicken funds. The incubator with cradle was $175.

So I ended up ordering 25 Nankin chicks from a breeder in SC for $135 including shipping.

I think I made the right decision?
hmm.png

Quote:
I ordered a bator Monday night from them. They said that all orders placed on Monday & Tuesday are expected to ship out on Thursday and that when it does, I would get an email from UPS with a tracking number.

Good luck to all, My eggs have been in for 14 days, I put some shipping eggs in and some of my own, all but one is doing good can wait to sunday LOCK DOWN.

Happy Hatching Everyone

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom