SOLD- 12 Assorted Silkie Eggs (pa) (colors divided)

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
Assorted Silkie Eggs consist of:
4- Partridge (chicks could be light or dark partridge as the Roos is light)
4-Black/Blue/Splash (and many BYC Members have gotten Lavenders)
4-White

7235_memorial-6-27-09.jpg
7235_blackp3.jpg
7235_partidge22small.jpg

All my silkies are separated by colors except from the b/b/s pen. I have a black, blue and splash roo in with them. So you could get black, blue, splash and some BYC Members have gotten lavenders.

Prices include Shipping and delivery confirmation. If you need for a certain week let me know and I will do what I can to accommodate.

All purchases can be paid via paypal to [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi, i have sent you several messages and not heard anything from you. I also sent your money thru paypal. I thought I would see if i could reach you thru this. Could you please let me know what is going on?
Thanks.
Jen

This is the first I have gotten any message from you.
I have looked through my paper work and can find you.
Tell me what you ordered. so I can find it. I am sorry as I try to be very careful with the orders.

Hi,

They just started laying.. have a few orders to fill but not many on them. what you need?

Quote:
I bought a dozen a while back that you were going to send as soon as they started to lay again.

I just checked my pm's and it was 8 eggs, not a dozen. If you don't have enough Partridge I can take a few whites.

Last edited:
yes you are on top of the list they just started laying last thursday wanted to make sure they were laying regular and not a hit and miss. They will go out this week.

Favorolle- I left my book at home today by mistake.
could you send me your address please.

I tried to pm you but box is full.

Thanks cj

Back
Top Bottom