***SOLD*** For Sale - Buff Silkies/Showgirls... ONE TIME ONLY!

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
I am starting to hatch buffs, and I vowed that I would not sell any Buffs this year unless I ended up with more than I had room for, or unless I was completely selling out. However I need MOO-LAH! So here is your one and only chance to reserve 4 (FOUR) started Silkie/Showgirl Chicks.I I will include up to two extra if I have them. This is a pre-sale for chicks hatching this coming week and the next. Chicks will ship no earlier than 8 weeks of age (to ensure they can make the trip.)

I CAN guarantee:

That the parents are in fact 'show quality', and have been shown and placed. That I will pick the very best of the best to ensure that you get the highest quality chicks. That I will try to include equal numbers of Showgirls and Silkies. That I will do my very best to ensure they arrive in good condition.

I CANNOT guarantee:

That they will be show winners themselves. That they will be one particular sex or the other. Or that they will arrive alive, as we all know how the Post Office can be.

These birds will ship in June/July weather permitting of course, when they have reached at least 8 weeks of age. Local pickup is also available.

Price is $200 INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING CHARGES!!! If there is more than one person interested, y'all can bid it out.

Here are pics of the parents....

My one and only Roo...

DSCF0369.jpg

Here is pics of the Roo Roo's tail. He doesn't have as much color as he appears to...

MVC-004S.jpg

MVC-005S.jpg

One of the hens...

BuffRB007.jpg

Same Hen, different show...

DSCF0011-1.jpg

Random shots of everyone...

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't guarantee that I will have all Silkies available. I have one Silkie Roo covering 3 Silkie Hens and 2 Showgirl Hens.

However, this is pending payment at this time, and I'm only doing this once.

Back
Top Bottom