1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

***SOLD*** For Sale - Buff Silkies/Showgirls... ONE TIME ONLY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poulets De Cajun, May 9, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I am starting to hatch buffs, and I vowed that I would not sell any Buffs this year unless I ended up with more than I had room for, or unless I was completely selling out. However I need MOO-LAH! So here is your one and only chance to reserve 4 (FOUR) started Silkie/Showgirl Chicks.I I will include up to two extra if I have them. This is a pre-sale for chicks hatching this coming week and the next. Chicks will ship no earlier than 8 weeks of age (to ensure they can make the trip.)

I CAN guarantee:

That the parents are in fact 'show quality', and have been shown and placed. That I will pick the very best of the best to ensure that you get the highest quality chicks. That I will try to include equal numbers of Showgirls and Silkies. That I will do my very best to ensure they arrive in good condition.

I CANNOT guarantee:

That they will be show winners themselves. That they will be one particular sex or the other. Or that they will arrive alive, as we all know how the Post Office can be.

These birds will ship in June/July weather permitting of course, when they have reached at least 8 weeks of age. Local pickup is also available.

Price is $200 INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING CHARGES!!! If there is more than one person interested, y'all can bid it out.

Here are pics of the parents....

My one and only Roo...

[​IMG]

Here is pics of the Roo Roo's tail. He doesn't have as much color as he appears to...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the hens...

[​IMG]

Same Hen, different show...

[​IMG]

Random shots of everyone...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I am SO happy I got my $20 silkie pen right now! LOL!! Otherwise....I might be having some bidding issues....hehehehehe

3. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Ok, found the pics of your adults. Very nice!

4. Poulets De Cajun

Pending pymt at this time...

5. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Will you do all silkies and no showgirls,

6. Poulets De Cajun

Quote:I can't guarantee that I will have all Silkies available. I have one Silkie Roo covering 3 Silkie Hens and 2 Showgirl Hens.

However, this is pending payment at this time, and I'm only doing this once.

7. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Ok, Thanks

8. Poulets De Cajun

SOLD SOLD SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by