SOLD For sale-IL-Hens and Pullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the city limits and most of the neighbors are less than 75 ft from the coop and roosters in the late fall to early spring is not a problem because they have their windows closed!
wink.png

If I keep him thru the summer, I am certain the city official will be coming to knock on my door despite of the nasty neighbor of mine besides me. He got a complaint about everything and anything going on in the neighborhood.

Oh if anyone is interested in the Spitz roo, be sure to let me know and I will see if I can ship him from one of the city locations of Springfield or Bloomington, Illinois. I have only ONE good shipping box. PM me for details! We have until April before he would really need to go to a new home.

At any rate, I will do everything on my end to find some friends or friend to board him here in Illinois to keep him for me. I've got until April to find it. Even boarding stables here in town would not take a rooster in because they are too loud LOL!

I know, I hated to part with him but its the situation that fell apart with my friend and job situation with hubby as well. A double blow in such a very short time.

Last edited:
im looking for some juvenile road island reds or maybe even young adults. if any one has some they would like to get rid of or know any1 with some i would love to buy them. my new coop and run should be done in about 2 weeks. im from the lasalle-peru area of central illinois. LOOKING FOR RHODE ISLAND REDS IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS!!!!!!

Hay EweSheep, I was up your way today & tried to contact you about your EEger. But you must have been away from your computer. I hope you find her a good home for her.
Jason

Natalie, here is the list I am showing you so I am moving this up. Do a search and you can find this section regarding about my pullets ages and their prices.

As of to this date, I still have them all!
wink.png

Last edited:
I might be interested in all that you have. If I understand the posts right, it would be 15 dollars for the 4 birds, right?. I live in the effingham area and was wondering if you might be willing to meet me somewhere in the middle.

Thanks,

Scott

ALL birds except for ONE are sold! A lovely lady here in outskirts of town bought four birds and I wish her happiness with her new chickens! Hope she will sign on here!

The white EE is the only one I have left for sale so PM me if interested.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Mods...close this thread and I will repost the white EE pullet at a later time if no PMed me.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom