SOLD

Yes to both. Some are hens, some are pullets, but all are "laying" in as much as they do lay vs. sit.

Stacy

cool i will ....thank you
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Hi there. I am in Elizabeth City and I was wondering if you would part with just one or two hens. I have an 8 week old EE (probably roo according to the folks here that identified him for me) and he is a bit lonely. Our coop is small though and I have some eggs in the incubator as well so I don't want many chickens. (Yet anyway:p.)

Thank you Cindy! LOL!!

Playingchicken, If you change your mind, let me know!! I still have them.

Stacy

Ok y'all, what is holding everyone up from wanting these birds?! Is it that I won't ship? If you wanna send me a box that they fit in, I'll ship! BUT I will say that with the weather getting hotter, it could be a while and I won't hold without payment.

Is it the price? Make me an offer (within reason!)!

These are starting to free range and find themselves some good spots to lay in the barn now! UGghh!! But since they mixed it up with the orps. about a week ago, no "good" eggs from them for another two weeks at least.

Come on, let's move 'em to a new home that wants to work with cochins!!

Stacy

I wish I could. :-( If you put them on eggbid with those terms, you'd probably be able to sell them and make good money on them. They're beautiful. :-(

i was hoping they'd go to someone on here... Someone I know would know how to take care of these guys and maybe figure out the whole 'show' thing later on with them too....

Cindy??? You work for the PO..send a box! LOL!!

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom