SOLD

Dh works over at the naval base and could possibly bring them that way if you need him to. Not sure if that's the direction more towards you or not.

I've got old pics on my website of some of them, but I can go out and snap some new shots tomorrow. The girls are looking pretty rough being as they are in breeding pens and of course, we had to trim their butts so they'd be fertile (same thing, EVERY year, since we don't AI the chickens.) So if you are serious about them, I'll go and snap shots of each one tomorrow.

Stacy

Ok, will do. When we are out feeding, we'll start snapping some shots!
smile.png

Stacy

Just checked to see what the chicks are. A tentative guess is one splash cockerel, two splash pullets, one black pullet. However, one splash "pullet" is iffy, but still leaning towards female on it. I'm not perfect by far.

These are the chicks I'm offering to throw in with the adults if you get them.

Stacy

Boy am I tempted! I have one pullet from you , little black one and she is a sweetheart. I had a little black roo but we lost him to bad luck a while back.... We just aren't ready for more birds right now... trying to get caught up on the coop needs for the ones we have after my spring hatching egg fever! Are you getting rid of all your cochin bantams? I was hoping to get eggs from you again....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom