Some people just make you wonder .....

I am not surprised that you ran into someone like that. I am surprised that TS has someone like that working for them. The boss should at least teach her when to keep her mouth shut. It reminds me of the restruant where our server told us "I can't beleive you're going to eat that." Not what you want in an employee.

Quote:
As long as they're posturized they shouldn't worry about it
roll.png

THEY TASTE THE SAME TO ME.
My only ? to her and her employer is why is she working there??? Shouldn't they hire people who can at least relate to the customers????
I would hate to have been buying pig food or wormer or rat poisen.
idunno.gif

I was at a family dinner recently when my nephew in his 20's asked me, "Say, what do you have to do to eggs before you can eat them?". My reply was, "Take 'em warm from the nest and put 'em in the carton in the fridge." His eyes got big as saucers and he said, "REALLY?!"

Quote:
It would be funny if I hadn't ever had the same conversation before.
The only difference in taste I can tell is between backyard eggs and store bought eggs. Color is irrelevant. I 've never had any green egg layers, just white and brown. 2 of my spring chicks will be colored egg layers I hope!

well I hope your color-egg layers are better than mine ! so far out of the 5 americana's I have 2 are laying - Christmas is laying a nice sized light green egg, and the other one ( yet to be named ) is laying a rather large light brown egg !! that leaves 3 more to go
fl.gif
I really would like some more green eggs.

When Miss Peaches gave us our very first egg in Sept DH asked " now what " - I asked him what he ment - he wanted to know where I would have to send the egg to be " processed " to make them like store bought eggs !! I told him to get me an empty egg carton - he did - I asked him to hand me the egg - he did - I put the egg in the carton and said " just like the store's eggs " it took alittle more convinceing him that the eggs dont need to be " processed " before he would eat them- now when he is home he is the first one to the coop to look for HIS eggs.

Julie

I was at a family dinner recently when my nephew in his 20's asked me, "Say, what do you have to do to eggs before you can eat them?". My reply was, "Take 'em warm from the nest and put 'em in the carton in the fridge." His eyes got big as saucers and he said, "REALLY?!"

I prefer mine fried or hard boiled.
big_smile.png

People are so separate from the food they eat!

Myself included, I'm looking at a catalog for seeds to have my very own veggie garden this year - I've NEVER had the space or chance to make a garden so its all new to me - I don't even know if I will KNOW when to pick/harvest!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom