Some Rare Some Not all Cute Chics Up to 8 weeks old Middle TN

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
I think I have finally got the entire list of my "extra" chickens so here goes
LIL CHICKS
Wellsummer Pair-looks like a pair but I'm not putting that in stone..they are cute though.Hatched 9/17.Back 2 chicks.One has eyeliner real thick with a clearly marked V other has no eyeliner and more smudged V $5.00 for the pair and only selling as a pair
chicks006.jpg

Andalusians-9/16-17 hatch.2 Blue 3 Splash 4 black Straight run $2.50 each
chicks001-1.jpg
chicks003-2.jpg

KID CHICKS
Jersey Giants 8/16-17 hatch these things are GIANT 2 Black Roos 1 Splash Roo Very gentle $3.00 each
fishingnchicks005.jpg
fishingnchicks006.jpg

EE Chick 8/28 yellowish cream with browns tans and black.Unsexed.Sorry the picture isn't good but the camera eats EE chicks in one bite.$2.50
chicks004.jpg

Golden Lakenvelder8/26 hatch Selling 2 one is real light with just a little black and the other has more black but still lots of light.Unsexed looks like there could be more comb coming on one but not enough to say for sure.$3.00 each Picture is horrible-their light in the pen makes it very hard to get pics without washing them out or distorting the colors.
chicks005.jpg
chicks007.jpg

EDITED TO MOVE ALL OLDER CHICKENS TO THE NEW AGE GROUP 8 WEEKS AND OLDER SO SEE MY POST OVER THERE FOR MY OLDER CHICKS AND CHICKENS

Last edited:
I don't meeting at all but we need to find more people needing chickens up in that area
big_smile.png
Need to make it worth my gas to drive up there as well.I have interest from NC as well so if I could get a car full of chickens all heading East I would go as far as Knoxville.
thumbsup.gif

How far are you from Cookeville? I think it's right in the middle of us. If you're going farther east- Crossville is even better. They are the same distance- but I get lost in Cookeville
tongue.png

ETA- Sorry Holly- I think I found some girls closer. If you are going east and haven't placed them- let me know and I'll run up to meet you.
wink.png
The more the merrier!

Last edited:
I live in White House and would be interested in the EE's. The one's in picture is all you have. I could come and get them Sunday. Please let me know.

Jodi

Back
Top Bottom