Somebody please stop me!!!!

TennesseeTruly

Songster
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Church Hill, TN
<hangs head>

My name is Laurie and I'm a chick a holic!!

We were only supposed to go to Walmart. NOT to TSC next door. But as I was leaving Walmart I could hear them.....they were calling to me. "come get us, please take us home, we want to come home with youuuuuu"

Resistance was futile. I really did try. My husband hadn't moved the car more than 20 feet when I said calmly, "dear, can you pull into TSC, please? I need to run in to LOOK at something."

"Of course darling", he said. Not knowing what was going on in my head.

I raced out of the car, trying to mask what was churning inside.

"Chicks, chicks, I must have MORE chicks! Why I only have one of those ones with the white wings. He'll feel so much better if there is another of his or her kind", I thought. But as soon as I saw those fuzzy butts, I knew I was a goner.

I came home with 7 more chicks and 2 ducks.

Someone please stop me!! I'm a chick a holic!!

~Laurie~

relax... take a chill pill.....and go back.... to TSC
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

it's the only way
gig.gif

Ummmm I have an incubator with 8 Gold Lace Cochins and I have 12 Splash Frizzle eggs on the way. ROFL!!

Oh believe me, if my marriage was going to end over birds, it would have ended over parrots long ago. We have 20+ parrots.

Actually my husband is a partner in this. He said he knew when I asked to go into TSC that I was coming out with chicks. He didn't expect the ducks yet. We promised our 7 year old grandson that he could have 2 ducks when we moved south. Well we moved south so why not now?!? LOL

~Laurie~

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Yeah I stopped in TSC the other day looking to see if they had chick yet but all they had was rabbits... bet you will never guess what's sitting in a cage in my dinning room right now... Got to build him a nice hutch this week end then back to TSC next week to see if they have chicks yet... Shhh don't tell hubby why I go there he thinks I just need to pick up feed or something (I hide the 50lb bag in the shed and tell him we are running low...)
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom