Something wrong with my Pekin Duck

That’s great news! Congrats!! I’d also change their feed, egg layer is for egg layers not for young ducks. An all flock would be much better you can even feed it all their lives and just put out oyster shell for the calcium. When young before egg laying starts feeding feed for egg layers is way to much calcium.

Last night Chi's neck was like cocked to the side and couldn't lift it up. I had a feeling she wasn't going to make it through the night so I kept her in a separate area, and when we woke up I had my boyfriend go check before I walked in on it. And I was right. She didnt make it she was making SO much progress until last night where she just went all downhill. Thank you for all your advice though, she WAS doing better.

Attachments

• 20190727_183648.jpg
    20190727_183648.jpg
    991.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi
I have such this problem with my duck
He is limping and have pain
Most of the time sitting and hard to balance
I dont have acces to any vet and this is the peoblem!
He also have joint legs from when he was a baby and swolling legs made his life like hell
He could to come with his hard life in last 9 months and he do many things like eating and water playing
But he have pain and he didn't healed with Erithromaicin and Meloxicam.
I need Help please!
This picture is from last 3 months ago
lll-jpg.1892828

This picture is for now

His leg got worse
Hes normal weight is 1 kilogram and 600 gram(his breed is smaller than pekins)
But now he is 1 kilogram and 250 gram!
Please help me!
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B9%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B3%DB%B0_%DB%B1%DB%B2%DB%B3%DB%B7%DB%B4%DB%B1-jpg.1892829

Back
Top Bottom