Something you wish had been invented in chicken keeping.

I pay some things, like for the chickens, and I buy any treats or extras, I will Probably pay part of vet bills, but I can't quite get that 100$ pitchfork. Its fine, the broom just takes longer. As soon as I can get a job, I will.
You can buy a plastic bedding fork at tractor supply for $20 works great with pine shavings since pitchforks are mostly used for heavy material such as horse manure. You can also get an actual pitch fork (though you may have to have it shipped to your local tsc) for as low as $34 up to around $49🙂

It can be anything, and y’all want pitchforks, power washers, and lottery tickets?
  • Chicken “Frontline” product—put one drop on their shoulders every few months, and no mites or lice, ever (if this already exists, please direct me to it).

It exists. Years ago a show breeder told me he uses Frontline Spray for Puppies and Kittens. For a bantam one spray under each wing and one on the vent every few months.

1597116875496.png

I want a person that will clean the coop, let the chickens into the run in the morning, put them in at night, refill their waterer, and clean their poop board. Or a robot, actually a robot might be easier to get.

I want a robot, or person, that will do all the chicken chores. Has that been invented yet? I would pay top dollar, my lazy bum is impossible to get out of bed in the morning, and that’s coming from me. And I want them to buy more chickens, and build a bigger coop and run for those new chickens.

That is what I want. A very fancy robot.

I want a person that will clean the coop, let the chickens into the run in the morning, put them in at night, refill their waterer, and clean their poop board. Or a robot, actually a robot might be easier to get.

I want a robot, or person, that will do all the chicken chores. Has that been invented yet?

In my household that's called "wife." :) Though to be fair hubby does at least tuck them in at night.

Back
Top Bottom