Something's wrong with my german chocolate cake!

Quote:
I would do C. I have to do that all the time when I forget to put the butter away.
hide.gif

Hey Grits did you see the post about Trouble running through the house with my keys in little devilish kitty mouth??

I'd probably do C as well and make sure to serve those pieces to the people that are not in my favor at the moment.

Haven't you been having trouble with your stepdaughters, Grits? Maybe you should invite them over for cake and icecream.

gig.gif

I have been through that, so I know what you're dealing with....this is why we now kennel when we leave...because it was bad with just one boxer in the house..we have had 2 for the past 4 yrs....and I kinda like my house livable...LOL

I did C. Not only that...I told DH that I did C.
I figure if DH can sit and LOL while I'm being kiss-mauled on the floor by Jax, who tends to have breath that smells like chicken poo, then DH can suck it up and eat some chocolate cake that's been licked by the same tongue.

A german dog will ALWAYS eat a german cake!
lau.gif

I used to have Great Danes - don't even get me started - they can reach to the upper kitchen cabinets!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OFFICER GRITSAR!

Quote:
I'll pass on your good wishes.
smile.png
He's 53 today. Wow!, did I marry an old man or what????
He left the huge box of chocolates his DD gave him for a present unopened on the kitchen counter. He's working till 3 AM and told me I can't have any until he's opened them.
He may not live to see 54.
somad.gif

Hmmmm, wait a sec. C'mere Jax.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom