sometimes i feel like i'm over my friends' heads....

TheDuckCrew

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Connecticut
Sometimes i figure something out that seems rather obvious and simple to me, but when i tell my friends, no matter how many times i tell them, they don't understand. i could stand there explaining it for hours and they would be no where closer to understanding. it drives me insane! like i'm reading a book by joe hill, stephen king's son, and they all think i'm morbid because of it. i'm not morbid, not at all. i just find it interesting. i also think its fun to be scared. when i said that to them, they went crazy. i said to them "have you ever watched a scary movie?" their response, "yes of course." me: "why?" they were silent, so i continued. "because you wanted to be scared. you wanted to have that feeling. you wanted your heart to race, you wanted to be looking everywhere afraid of what is there." them: "what?! are you crazy!" so i tried explaining more. "you see a man shot and dead on the ground, you go to look. it grosses you out, and you are scared, but you stay anyways. you hear a wierd noise, you go towards it, not away. instead of just leaving it be and getting away like animals would do, you go figure out what it is. whatever it is will probably scare you." they ended with i'm insane and morbid and i don't make any sense. i'm so confused! i thought this was so obvious! and i'm not morbid at all. i like ghost stories, yeah, i find them interesting and it gets me thinking. does anybody get my logic here?!?

um..nooo..i think you are perfectly fine....just fine...
10638_crazy.gif

10638_15239_eekout.gif

Quote:
its called heart-shaped box. the title is totally misleading! i almost didn't pick it up because i thought it was gonna be romantic junk, but my friend picked it up, read the summary and handed it to me, saying its morbid and i should read it. whatever. but i love it!! its about a killer ghost. very very awesome. my teacher gave me some wierd looks for picking it out though!

Quote:
its called heart-shaped box. the title is totally misleading! i almost didn't pick it up because i thought it was gonna be romantic junk, but my friend picked it up, read the summary and handed it to me, saying its morbid and i should read it. whatever. but i love it!! its about a killer ghost. very very awesome. my teacher gave me some wierd looks for picking it out though!

When I was in middle school I read all the SK books in the public library. I had to go there because my school library didn't have them because they didn't think they were age appropriate. Maybe not, But I have loved SK books since I was in the 6th grade....a long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away where there were on ly 4 chanels on tv and you had to get up and change them!

Quote:
then i guess i'm over your head too. maybe i'm like one of those genius children.....haha. jk!

10638_2ignoring.gif

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom