SOO DISCUSTING!

I can tell you a horror story about roaches.

Long ago I worked in a veterinary clinic located in a very old building. The roaches had bred there so long that quite a few albinos lived among them. I was usually the first one to arrive in the morning so I was the one to herd the roaches out of the reception area.

Nothing more horrifying than to turn on the light to a zillion roaches on the floor. Even more worrisome is when they don't run. Instead they turn to face you while the big ones run behind you.

I called the Bug Pro and the war started. Don't know who won, I didn't work very long at that clinic.

well... I would put a lot of roach motels around your house it sounds like you guys have them pretty bad, also make sure the house is kept very clean, no crumbs on the floor etc. You will need to move the fridge and whatever else may have crumbs and stuff stuck under it, don't be surprised if you find a whole bunch under the fridge! I've heard that that's one of their favorite places to be since it's warm and there's normally crumbs and dust under them!

I can tell you a horror story about roaches.

Long ago I worked in a veterinary clinic located in a very old building. The roaches had bred there so long that quite a few albinos lived among them. I was usually the first one to arrive in the morning so I was the one to herd the roaches out of the reception area.

Nothing more horrifying than to turn on the light to a zillion roaches on the floor. Even more worrisome is when they don't run. Instead they turn to face you while the big ones run behind you.

I called the Bug Pro and the war started. Don't know who won, I didn't work very long at that clinic.
I certainly would NOT have worked there long..

We get a few roaches every once in awhile. I use the poison traps and am just really careful with them around my dogs. They work pretty well.

When it rains we get a TON of these guys in the house and they are really loud. The first time I found one is scared the bleep out of me.

We get a few roaches every once in awhile. I use the poison traps and am just really careful with them around my dogs. They work pretty well.

When it rains we get a TON of these guys in the house and they are really loud. The first time I found one is scared the bleep out of me.

That would scare the bleep out of me too!! How big is it? Because it looks huge!

They are pretty big. Here is a better size reference shot. They rub their legs against their body and it makes a hissing noise that will wake you up in the middle of the night. I try to catch them because my chickens go CRAZY for them. They will also dig them up in the yard.

People called them Jerusalem crickets but they aren't from Jerusalem and aren't cricket so it' a poor name. I have also heard them called potato bugs and earth babies. They are in So Cal, parts of Mexico and Australia. They are harmless and live underground, just kind of giant. They start to drown in their little holes when it rains and all decide my bathroom is the safest place to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cricket

Back
Top Bottom