Soooo Disappointed :( I feel selfish...

Quote:
ep.gif

He kept his fur on !!!

That as funny as anything I ever did.

My in-laws were there when the monkey showed up.
Along with a few other assorted aunt and such.

He was a good monkey...he danced with them all before
gettin into his act.

You know what, Chickenthief? I just realised that I didn't get to celebrate my 21st birthday with my DH, either. I'm thinking that I need to stop off on the way home and buy pizza, cake, ice cream and balloons. We don't drink, but that sparkling grape juice will do. Nevermind that I didn't even know him then and that it was.....hmmmmm......close to thirty years ago. I will break out the crepe paper streamers and the huge happy birthday banner. My three boys will LOVE it and DH will (once again) shake his head at my antics. LOL I only wish that I could invite Spook and his wife. I'll create my 21st birthday memory tonight, it's never too late! Wouldn't that be fun?

**Unrelated**

Spook himself now has his very own white gorilla suit. A little
work, it doubles as a very nice snowman. (Different hood, chest pad)

Popped a zipper this year, I did. Too many brownies...
Anyway, I took it to the repair shop today to get a new zipper
put in.

My daughter took a video of me as a snowman playing football with
her friends.

Spook

Yes, you're right, thanks for the reminder. I would hate to wake up in the morning with a hangover. Those grape juice hangovers are the WORST, aren't they? LOL We might just do it again next month (my actual birthday!) My poor DH, he never knows what to expect. Hey Spook, can you bring the white gorilla to the party?

Don't feel silly, It is a dissapointment to you at the time. I would be upset too, but yes, look at the whole pic before being too upset..

hugs.gif
you got a man who works hard, worth the trade off

Quote:
I agree with the Spook. Did you ever think that maybe this ruins his plans, too, and how hurt he'll be if you make plans with someone else? You feel selfish, huh?

Quote:
I agree with the Spook. Did you ever think that maybe this ruins his plans, too, and how hurt he'll be if you make plans with someone else? You feel selfish, huh?

Er, Of course I did. The plans I am making don't exclude him. He'll be there...
hmm.png
And if you look back to the last post on page 1...

Back
Top Bottom