Soooooo hot out- complain HERE!

Hot 89 with heat index of 102. HUMID w/NO, ZIP, NAD'DA breeze.
sad.png
YUCK! I open the door....instant sweat. Some of my chooks have been panting day & night. Ducks don't seem to mind but they are laying low. Not foraging much.. just getting up to eat and drink and lay in their pools.

Quote:
Last time I was weeding the garden, that's EXACTLY what I did......it was in the 90s and I just finally sprayed my whole body down with the hose, and kept doing that the whole time I was outside. Ahh, made things much better......

And those two Smirnoff Triple Black, Juicy Lime Bite drinks I had may have helped a little....they sure tasted good!
big_smile.png

IT's days like this when I REALLY appreciate my basement shower!!
roll.png

When I was teaching riding lessons OUTSIDE, in the late 1980's/early 1990's, and it got hot like this, I would soak my t-shirt, and re-soak it every time it dried out.
My WHOLE BODY and mind just shut down in this heat!!
th.gif

Last edited:
okay okay please tell the old o might to turn off this d a m oven we got your point we will be good.

it been over 100 for the last month except for couple days and i am get weather alert on tv in my email

An excessive heat warning remains in effect until 8 pm cdt Thursday.
Heat index readings between 105 and 113 degrees will occur through early evening outside rain areas. Heat index readings Wednesday through Friday will range between 110 and 116 degrees. Heat advisories may be needed for portions of the midsouth this weekend.
The highest heat index readings Wednesday through Friday will occur between 10 am and 9 pm cdt.

please let it snow now it is 90 but the heat index is 106
barnie.gif

poor babies out there in the heat
somad.gif

Went out there today, yep, very hot and it does not take much to break into a sweat! We women dont sweat, we glisten!
cool.png

Mowed the backyard while my father mowed the front yard about ten....it was tolerable until we got done. Sat around, getting ice cold water and up at it again with bush shears to cut the mulberry bushes grwoing on my chain link fences. Gave ice to the chickens waterers. They stand around panting, not doing much. The momma Orp and her brood, they took refuge in the shade under the pumpkin patch with maple tree under it.

HOT HOT HOT!

Quote:
I was snorting laughing at that ^ and hubby says, "Shot, shaved and showered?"

th.gif
...and 2 seconds ago he was thinking anyone who thought someone else was weird when it was hot out was full of it.
hu.gif

Quote:
I was snorting laughing at that ^ and hubby says, "Shot, shaved and showered?"

th.gif
...and 2 seconds ago he was thinking anyone who thought someone else was weird when it was hot out was full of it.
hu.gif

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom