SOP Blue Jersey Giant 12 + Hatching Eggs

16 blk Javas go into lock down on the 20th.
So I sure hope they hatch .
Thanks your are very nice too.

love.gif

I have bought birds off of this lady on several occasions, although not eggs. She has high standards and very nice birds. She also is a nice person and has integrity. I would recommend her to anyone, any time.

I can and have shipped chicks.
How many are you wanting (can check the email)
I have not posted any chicks as we are in the middle of trying to fight off other buyers and buy a great house 2 states away in NC. So with all that is going on I have cut way back and will be done hatching soon with pending move.
I do have some do to hatch any day now that i will gladly sell so I dont have someone mix up my SQ new line.
Email me your info . zipcode,# of chicks and all that and I will see what I can do pending hatch.

I would like a dozen of your fertile Jersey Giant Eggs. What form of payment do you prefer? I have just hatched everything I have and am itching to start my next batch!!!

Melanie Ozuna
13021 Pioneer Way E
Orting, WA 98360
253-347-5777
[email protected]

Sorry just saw these post.
Thanks and I actully came here to post I have 3 broodies and the eggs have slowed. 1 should be hatching any day now.
The other 2 will be a while yet.
I have a few other people that have pmed me for eggs so I have to fill them first.
I can pm you when I am ready to start collecting for you.
Just let me know thanks.

Back
Top Bottom