SOP Blue Jersey Giant 12 + Hatching Eggs

OMG these are beautiful. I have eggs in the incubator right now (wish I had seen yours first). Do you think you will be offering them again?

Thank you very much yes I will have them again. I just need to fill the ones sold this time. Everyone wanted 2 + dozen. Once I fill them and hatch more for myself I will post them. If you only want a dozen then I could send between my hatching. Feel free to contact me by pm when ever you want some.
Tonya

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
I'll have them. I'm hatching for our yearly chickenstock in April then if I'm still in WV I will hatch for the next Farm swap June 16 and then done hatching. I'll be selling till fall.

Your birds are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I would love a Blue, or dark gray, or splash color! Do you sell chicks or eggs only?
Thanks!

Your birds are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I would love a Blue, or dark gray, or splash color! Do you sell chicks or eggs only?
Thanks!

If your talking to me. No I do have 3 trios for sale. They can be seen on my web page ~
HTTP:// SoaringHawksFarm.blogspot.com
They are my Cull birds. They are nice looking but for one reason or another they do not reach my standards.
If you want to know the whys I'll gladly answer them in a pm or e-mail.
They have thrown some nice looking chicks. I do ship eggs and chicks,started birds and grown birds.
The only time I sell any grown ones it is do to they are culls,color (white) ,addittude , or we are dropping a breed as in our BLRW's. That trio for sale are from our breeder coops and we are dropping one coop of them. We may get drop all the blrw's so my DH have had another color or breed catch his eye that he likes better.
idunno.gif
He does the wyandottes, I do the jg's and javas and ee/am/oel just for the fun of getting new colors.
lol.png

Got the eggs today and I am thrilled !!!
SOOOOOOOO excited about these big beautiful birds !!!
I AM JAZZED!!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Excellent shipping all the way here to the Pacific Coast !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Tonya you are awesome !!
Robin

Got the eggs today and I am thrilled !!!
SOOOOOOOO excited about these big beautiful birds !!!
I AM JAZZED!!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Excellent shipping all the way here to the Pacific Coast !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Tonya you are awesome !!
Robin

Thanks Robin hope you get a great hatch. I may be having you send some of those project cuckoo marans for my OE pen. I think I candle your Blk Java eggs this week too. I'll let you know how they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom