Sorry - but this lady has us all beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clear the air a bit......

There are TWO coops being referenced by links in this thread. Both are quite lovely and creative. Both owners/builders have now joined BYC to see what the ruckus is all about, to find out why their coop building prowess has been besmirched.

Play nice and apologize if you need to. Both are gorgeous coops, and if you missed a link when you read every post before responding, please try reading it again.
roll.png

Fire at me all ya want, but please keep it to PMs.

This must be the hen pecking my mama warned me about. Too many chicks in the hen house? Feathers are bound to get ruffled. Mama used to complain about the "hens at work cackling--gossiping about things, putting others down to lift themselves up..." Never fully understood it.... til now.

And not to be type-A (I won't mention the multiple deplorable spelling errors in this thread...seriously? Doesn't anyone use spell checker anymore? Humm... maybe reliance on spellchecker is to blame)........However, there may well be 3 sites referenced here.

Andrea's-- http://bleulune.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/06/le-palais-de-poulet.html (good sense of humor)

Heather's-- http://heatherbullard.typepad.com/heather_bullard_collectio/2010/03/our-chicken-coop.html (possible inspiration for Andrea & a little sensitive)

and Jean's-- http://www.andreazuill.com/JeanBenelli.asp?PageID=1&SelID=42 (totally over the top, but dig it big time! I've always wanted to do stain glass artwork and think your church coop is brilliant!)

Don't look at my pages yet (they aren't finished). But when/if you do, I'll try not to be too sensitive if you'll try not to be too cruel. Adding a jk (for just kidding) helps to avoid misunderstandings of tone. Y'all are great. Let's leave these fine Laura Ashley ladies (jk) alone for a while.

Last edited:
I wonder if those of you who have been making the snide and unkind comments about the new member's beautiful chicken coop have reviewed the rules of membership in BYC recently? Rules like "Make newcomers feel welcome" "Don't make unfriendly or unkind remarks".
Her chicken coop is lovely and an inspiration to anyone interested in constructing their own coop. I acknowledge that there were some kind words, praise and admiration expressed, as was appropriate. However, those of you who made the mean spirited remarks come across as really horrid and nasty. What goes around comes around. Maybe someday you will be the target of the "mean girls", and see how you like it.

Quote:
Welcome to BYC.

Please review the rules and make use of the report button if you feel anything is out of place.

Folks, please remember that tone cannot be sent over the internet.

I read through here and what I see is teasing and mock jealousy.

When doing so, please make sure it is clear you are teasing to avoid hurt feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom