Sorry - but this lady has us all beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coop does look cool...but it would be wrecked in no time and I would by crying after all of that work! To rich for my taste, and too small for my flock. Lots of work and time went into that.!

Quote:
I think they are just wishing it was their coop!!!
lol.png
Get over it people. So she put alot of time and effort into making her coop reallly nice...I wish I had that much creativity.
big_smile.png

She doesn't have to wait for the chickens to poop all over it, that's been taken care of right here. Ha!!!

Last edited:
I think it is quite lovely but I would probably have painted it a dark color so that the chickens could blend their lovely signatures into the original paintwork. I have a feeling this lady will have her poor hubby out there every day trying to whitewash all that pristine white paint. Poor guy!

A pretty sage green with cream trim would have been easier to maintain...or even barn red with white trim....a rustic black with barn red trim....anything but WHITE!
tongue.png

Still......very lovely!
smile.png
Love the arched nesting boxes and the screen door gingerbreading....

What I think is pretty cool is that she must have done something right to have created this much "interest" in her coop! Gratz to ya sis! Looks great! Beautiful Coop!
wink.png

Quote:
I've not read through this entire thread,....

But does this mean,
that she can neither get her Feathers in a Ruffle,
OR,
her Panties in a Wad at the same time ???

lau.gif
gig.gif
tongue2.gif
clap.gif
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom