Sour Crop? Pendulous Crop?

It definitely looks full to me, the only concerning bit is that you have seen her adjust her crop. Could you take a photo of her first thing tomorrow morning and post it? I had a Wyandotte with chronic crop issues and when it would become impacted she would adjust her crop often and we had to massage it, and give her oil constantly. In the morning you could tell it would never fully empty overnight like it should.

It definitely looks full to me, the only concerning bit is that you have seen her adjust her crop. Could you take a photo of her first thing tomorrow morning and post it? I had a Wyandotte with chronic crop issues and when it would become impacted she would adjust her crop often and we had to massage it, and give her oil constantly. In the morning you could tell it would never fully empty overnight like it should.
Yes I will absolutely take a pic in the morning! I have massaged her and given her coconut oil and it has definitely gone down and not gotten larger, despite her continuing to eat. Will update tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom