Sour crop

Okay, a very quick story about the purchase of miconazole for my hen.

Once I got the final directions from @azygous to give Gabby the miconazole, I sent my DH a text telling him what I needed from the store. I told him the name, what it was used for (in women), and where to find it at Walmart.

In all my excitement that my little girl was finally gonna be on the mend, I think I might have mentioned that I only had to give her this medicine for one week, seven days, and she would be fixed.

When he got home he was just as excited to tell me something about the medicine he got for her.

Just
wait
for
it...​
:wee

He said, and I quote, “They’ve got that medicine in pill form and I got it. With this you don’t have to give it to her for a full week! And it even came with a thing to put it in her!”

:eek: What????

I just hung my head! :th And I don’t think he even knew why.
:lau:lau:lau

Anyway this could deal with egg laying? She hasn’t started laying yet but the other two RIRs that were born with her started laying for the first time about a week ago. She is almost 21 weeks old

I’m following them I don’t think it’s impacted crop because it’s not hard. Feels like a squishy balloon. She definitely isn’t a fan of the cream anymore. I have to force her mouth open and put it in there. I’ve tried hiding it in her boiled eggs and she is too smart.

Back
Top Bottom