Sourland cursed me with broody hens, now Imp is cursing me with....

Quote:
So how many cats makes someone one of those "crazy cat people"?
we have 3 inside and 6 outside right now .. so 9 total ATM...
hide.gif

btw.. congrats on your new furbaby!
big_smile.png

Quote:
So how many cats makes someone one of those "crazy cat people"?
we have 3 inside and 6 outside right now .. so 9 total ATM...
hide.gif

btw.. congrats on your new furbaby!
big_smile.png

yinepu,

9 is nowhere near crazy. Maybe 19, or 29.
lol.png

red,

Our work has just begun.

Impcat

Yep, Gritty, expect several...

That gorgeous gray and orange is a muted tortoiseshell, which means girl. If she showed up in your yard, courtesy of Imp, you know she has to be pregnant.
lau.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
And just how many cats do you want?

Expect several
lol.png

Imp

You already started! Some meanie dumped Stray Kitty in our woods. He found us just in time 'cause another day or two may have been his last. Sorry, Imp, but we rehomed him to a family that named him Martini.

Hmm, does that mean that Imp has become the "Feline Magician"?

Congratulations on your new cats.
gig.gif

SEVERAL I might add. Only going by Imp's input.
roll.png

Last edited:
You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat. You need another cat.

Which is why I am willing to donate one or two of mine to the "Gritty cat collection" hat that I see is being passed around. It IS the holiday season...

mom'sfolly :

Yep, Gritty, expect several...

That gorgeous gray and orange is a muted tortoiseshell, which means girl. If she showed up in your yard, courtesy of Imp, you know she has to be pregnant.
lau.gif
hide.gif

I thought that's what she would be called, a muted tortie, but I've never seen a tortie that was stripped too.
idunno.gif

My stepdaughter was here today and she made the observation that this one looks alot like the bobcat hybrid that was hanging around here for a time a few years back; at least in the face.

It's pouring rain and she's out in the shop, sleeping in a box we set up out there for Bug...back when Bug was supposed to be an outside cat.
roll.png

Soon as we get a sunny day I'll get some pics of her. Judging by the way she's taken up with us I assume she plans to stay. I named her Cuatro.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom