Sourland in trouble

Pics
Now you ca say to her, 'I accept your apology and will take you for dinner this evening'.
pop.gif
We're all set for 'Half price pasta' tomorrow night - last of the big spenders right here.
yippiechickie.gif

Gotta admit, if anyone pulled a stunt like that on me at 2 a.m, it would be followed by a 911 call - for them. Maybe we left-handed women just got short changed in the humor department?:idunno

:lau :yesss:

right behind you, I'm a left handed, short, blonde-haired woman who gets underestimated all the time. Unless I'm carrying......

We're all set for 'Half price pasta' tomorrow night - last of the big spenders right here.
yippiechickie.gif

Don't be a Cheap Charlie. She may still be waiting to catch you out. Book at an expensive restaurant and order red roses for the table. When the bill comes, take her hand gently and say, 'Darling, I seem to have left my wallet at home. Would you mind dealing with this, please?'

But it was a TEST.

I wanted her honest reaction.

...and I didn't mention anything here about my poor wife
being left-handed. Maybe the other day I mighta mentioned
it.

Do you people keep notes on the Spook? How do you people
remember that stuff? I have trouble remembering last week.

Spook

Sour. You sir are a gentleman and a schollar! I've had a blast reading the thread! I am now sending the link to my DW! She knows I am a good practical joker!
Only bad part about that was I couldn't skeer her when I came home from mid tour leave! I was planning on telling her I was not getting leave and suprizing her in the middle of the night sneeking into bed but then I remembered I showed her how to shoot!
6 years this year and I hope we get to be as happy as y'all are! Thanks again for the thread! Glad to know that the schananigans will never end here! Now to plot for our anniversary! Awe crap I sent her the link to the thread!

The last thing on earth I would do would be to give my wife
a gun with real bullets. That just wouldn't make any sense.

She would hurt me.

There has been some times I've really made her mad...

But it was a TEST.

I wanted her honest reaction.

...and I didn't mention anything here about my poor wife
being left-handed. Maybe the other day I mighta mentioned
it.

Do you people keep notes on the Spook? How do you people
remember that stuff? I have trouble remembering last week.

Spook
No notes; I have what my hubby calls a "flypaper memory". Everything sticks - especially things I wish I could forget. Makes it hard to convince him that I've forgotten things . . . .
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom