Sourland in trouble

Pics
No notes; I have what my hubby calls a "flypaper memory". Everything sticks - especially things I wish I could forget. Makes it hard to convince him that I've forgotten things . . . .
barnie.gif
Bunny, if you have "flypaper memory", then do most men have "wax paper memory"? I'm not sure if I'm fortunate or not, I have a photographic memory. There is definitely things I'd like to forget.

It's been a long day and I'm going to go to bed
if I can sleep.

But to each and every one of my friends here...You
have no ideal how much your laughter means to me
right now.

And for all the jokes I make about my wife...that awesome
woman that shares this life with me...she's been the rock that
I've leaned on. Forever.

But each and every one of you have made this day a little better,
a little easier.

Spook

It's been a long day and I'm going to go to bed
if I can sleep.

But to each and every one of my friends here...You
have no ideal how much your laughter means to me
right now.

And for all the jokes I make about my wife...that awesome
woman that shares this life with me...she's been the rock that
I've leaned on. Forever.

But each and every one of you have made this day a little better,
a little easier.

Spook

Glad you enjoyed it and that you understood the humour!

No, no not bad. Just sort of accident prone.

Now the day that I threw the rubber snake on my sleeping father - that was BAD. Chased out of the house by a naked man who stood on the side of the road screaming, "Boy, you have to come home sometime." That was BAD!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Spook be warned! Women usually have very long memories, especially when it comes to offenses. Also they can carry a grudge as long as their memory too! We men are doomed.
hide.gif

Yep. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Now the day that I threw the rubber snake on my sleeping father - that was BAD. Chased out of the house by a naked man who stood on the side of the road screaming, "Boy, you have to come home sometime." That was BAD!
hide.gif
lol.png
- and did you?

My BF, the red-headed tornado, every once in a while gets on my last nerve. But life would be so boring without him!

My father worked shift work and I made sure that I was out of the house when he was home. Took a while, but he calmed down. The Scot's bear a grudge, but after warning that he would kill me if I repeated that action all returned to 'normal' in our home.

Back
Top Bottom