Sourland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranchhand! Sourland! Guess what I heard coming from my brooder this morning. You get three guesses and I'll tell you in advance that is was not an eggsong.
he.gif

STOP IT!!
rant.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I just piddled again.
hmm.png

I gave my one of my EE chicks (roo) to my ex husband who knows nothing about chickens. I told him it was a roo but said it was special because they lay green eggs. He was so excited.
big_smile.png

It would have been the funniest thing ever but he took it and handed it to my daughter to take care of for him. My daughter lives with me.
barnie.gif
Now he has been coming over to visit his "special" roo. Have I mentioned I don't like my ex?

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I just piddled again.
hmm.png

I gave my one of my EE chicks (roo) to my ex husband who knows nothing about chickens. I told him it was a roo but said it was special because they lay green eggs. He was so excited.
big_smile.png

It would have been the funniest thing ever but he took it and handed it to my daughter to take care of for him. My daughter lives with me.
barnie.gif
Now he has been coming over to visit his "special" roo. Have I mention I don't like my ex?

lau.gif
Talk about painting yourself into a corner!

Quote:
big_smile.png

barnie.gif
Now he has been coming over to visit his "special" roo. Have I mention I don't like my ex?

lau.gif

tongue.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

barnie.gif

lau.gif

gig.gif

Quote:
That's why Sour isn't online. He's too busy sending out broody vibes.

No, Sourland was busy training dogs. He is now nicely showered and ready to take th Princess out for half price pasta.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom