South Carolina Breeder

mattcoker

Hatching
8 Years
May 1, 2011
I emailed 4 different breeders in my area of SC and all 4 were super friendly and got right back to me. I was looking for a couple Brahmas and a couple Easter eggers. After a lot of research and browsing the net I found a breeder called Rush Lane Poultry 40 miles away that had just what I was looking for. The family was super nice and accommodated my 3 year old and I like we were family. If you live in central SC I would definitely give these guys a shout. The other 3 that were somewhat local were also very friendly and nice as well but didn't have that exact variety I was looking for. I'm glad to be apart of BYC and look forward to sharing stories and hearing everyone else's as well.

Did you find any other Ameracauna breeders?

I am just over the state line in NC.

Thanks,
Melisa

hi i live near the sc/nc line 3/4's of the way up. i am currently hatching off some easters thru my broody hens i have a quite the variety... some buffs, whites, black w/ green feather footed (half black copper maran) birchen, and birchen X buffs. i can however only sell them at random so they become VARIETY BOXES!

I'm in the upstate SC area right on the Greenville/Spartanburg county line between Greer and Landrum.
Though I have a lot to add and update to my website, please feel free to browse and enjoy all the photos and pages.

I have both the BLRW and the SLW along with many other breeds, not all shown on my website. And I need to update my For Sale page. I sell some things so quickly that I don't have time to change it.

Back
Top Bottom