South Carolina

welcome-byc.gif

hey! I am in Columbia. I am new to chickens...and I am hoping my neighbors won't mind.
tongue.png

I would love to meet some other chicken folks here in South Carolina. I would love to see some southern coop designs too!

I haven't checked in for some time, busy hatching!

But
welcome-byc.gif
to all the new folks. This is the place for learning, support and general hanging out with like-minded people!

Goshen, I sold a roo today! How many of these roos do you want?
wink.png

Wow! How wonderful to see other SC-linians here!

All I have on my BYC page are my tractors. I suppose I should take some photos of my coops to show off, too. But I am more of a tractor person. The chickens in my coops all free range whereas my tractors have breeders in them.

Great to see everyone here and lets not be strangers!
frow.gif

Quote:
Darlene,

In case I get all roos is there anyone in the Greer/Duncan/ Spartanburg area that sells chicks? I called TSC just now and all the pullets they got in this morning are already gone.

Thanks,
Susan

Luann is in Greer and has some chicks for sale. I am not sure what breeds right now. I am pretty sure she won't sell the Barnies she got from me but she had some Marans for sale and I picked up a few from her as well as a few red sex links.

Not a problem, Nancy! Opps, Susan! LOL I so know about the old age thing!

Hey everybody! I want to invite you to join us SC peoples on the SCPoultry list on Yahoo.
Please come hear all we have to say, make new friends, trade, sell and buy some chickens or other poultry and have a wonderful time.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom