South Carolina

I sold my Barnvelders years ago. They do not lay dark brown eggs but they sure are sweeties! Good luck on your search, I do not know too many folks that have them anymore.

Are`there any breeders for Barnevelders in South Carolina? Plan to cull some of my flock and would be interested in quality chicks or eggs in spring/summer. Thanks for any info.

Do you ever buy shipped eggs? I'm getting some from Trish in CA this Spring. I know it's a huge risk, but if they hatch hers are beautiful.

Hello....Where is everyone?
hide.gif

Hello from Richland County! RedBugP, I have seen you on other threads while I have been "lurking". I am fairly new to the game and figure you may have the experience to help me with a desire. I would really like to get some quality Barnevelder chicks or hatching eggs this spring. I have tried the orthodox ways, heritage thread, but I have not received any responses to my questions/requests. Do you have any ideas/contacts or should I just build more "experience" before people will acknowledge my requests? Thanks for any help.

Hello from Richland County! RedBugP, I have seen you on other threads while I have been "lurking". I am fairly new to the game and figure you may have the experience to help me with a desire. I would really like to get some quality Barnevelder chicks or hatching eggs this spring. I have tried the orthodox ways, heritage thread, but I have not received any responses to my questions/requests. Do you have any ideas/contacts or should I just build more "experience" before people will acknowledge my requests? Thanks for any help.
Hello, and I am sorry you are not getting any responses. I have found that on several threads also and I think people just assume someone else will answer. As far as Barnevelder chicks and eggs there just are not a lot of that breed out there. I have had really good luck just posting a Want to Buy message on the Hatching Egg Thread here on BYC. Do you know where that is? You could also post a request for chicks on the Chick's Sale Thread. Do you know where that is? If not go up to the top of this page to the drop-down and look toward the bottom of the list you will see these threads. If you have any other questions you can PM me and I will try to help!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom