South Carolina

I am just showing bantams so it is all good for me. Had a new bird tested today to show next Sat. in Jefferson GA. It does say it is open to [FONT='Palatino Linotype', serif]all Bantam, Large Fowl, and Waterfowl[/FONT] and I copied that straight from the website to be sure. Well, I did from the other too, but my brain saw LF where it said all breed.
I don't have any LF that I really want to show except those big Cayuga ducks! They stink though so I don't care to take them.

HEY hey HEY...If anybody wants or knows anybody that wants an EE that is blue and red. I have one growing up that looks just like my main rooster. This youngling will be the spitting of his father. So here's a picture of dad and it really is scary how much the little one will match his father.

Please Holla I have toooooo many roooos.......

The Silkie and the Blonde EE are gonna get their own coop hopefully this weekend. Right now they are sharing a coop with the MFd'Uccles and it's not going well. The d'Uccles are not having it.
Pics will follow later on. I think it will be a cute one!
Here's the Babies!

they are Best Buds!!!

Very cute
love.gif
. She(hopefully it's a she!) will only get fluffier!! Mine still do, every month it seems
th.gif

Hello from Charleston! We are building a coop and looking to get eggs or chicks in a month or so. I want to get birds local and not from a big box hatchery. Does anyone know where to do this?? We are willing to travel a little bit. We also want to have some variety in our flock,so we want a few of several birds. Any ideas on good breeds for the area. We have a little one, so we are looking for friendly easy going breeds.

Back
Top Bottom