South Carolina

Boy! am I in Trouble!

as you might remember, several weeks ago, I bought a new BIGGER incubator.

of course I had to test it out, so I put in a few eggs.
hide.gif

today we hatched the first batch of 9 turkey poults to add to the 6 d'anvers. with another 36 chickens and turkeys, followed by another 30+ turkeys in 4 weeks.

Best hatch rate ever!

PLEASE tell me there is a chicken swap comming up soon, or that someone here is dying to have turkeys and Mille Fleur D'anvers

Keep this post as evidence in case I die in my sleep mysteriously
lau.gif

RobertH

Were are you located!! I would love to get 3 turkey chicks!!
big_smile.png

Hi everyone! Does anyone here breed Delawares or know someone who does in the Carolinas or Georgia? I'm looking for about 20 chicks.

I'm in the upstate. Anderson. If you can't find any, I have 25 Heritage Delawares Paul Harter Bloodline coming at the end of the month. Will be selling off extras in a few months. Won't have 20. Just saying, if you can't find any. And you want a great bloodline.

Last edited:
Oh and I am looking for Silkie Bearded Splash chicks, or 2 hens 1 roo, chicks or hens white bearded silkie, oh or if you have another color let me know, anyone want to trade for a mean bearded Black silkie Rooster?
PLEASE!!!!!!
I have 2 non bearded partridge and 1 blue or splash, that i could trade or is for sale.

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH!!!
ep.gif
You know Kris is going to choke you!
lau.gif

I suppose you need all these eggs I collect every day set in your incubator so you can fill your bators but not have to keep the babies! I have long since run out of room in the 3 incubators.
Amy, you are welcome to bring your eggs for us to hatch for you, as long as all the chicks leave and go back to you, but there may be a few extra that somehow appear in your chicks :)

Ok Robert no more of OUR chickens, turkeys eggs in the incubator, do you hear me
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom