South Carolina

Amy, you are welcome to bring your eggs for us to hatch for you, as long as all the chicks leave and go back to you, but there may be a few extra that somehow appear in your chicks :)

Ok Robert no more of OUR chickens, turkeys eggs in the incubator, do you hear me
bow.gif
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA! (Sorry, I can't find a smiley covering my ears)

RobertH

Last edited:
This could open the door for buying eggs from another source....
Great idea!

But I'll blame you

have 2 complete shelvs empty, can fit at least 120 eggs.
the cardboard egg flats fit great, but we can get much higher density using the supplied trays, but the flats are convenient, and for now I don't need more than 180 eggs at one time (Yet)

RobertH

Last edited:
Great idea!

But I'll blame you

the cardboard egg flats fit great, but we can get much higher density using the supplied trays, but the flats are convenient, and for now I don't need more than 180 eggs at one time (Yet)

RobertH
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! you are not alowed at all, no no no. No more hatching here. STOP!!!

As for those of you encouraging Robert to be bad, he needs no encouragment!!

Welcome to all the new peeps! You want turkeys ???

Great idea!

But I'll blame you

RobertH
OK, I had better stay out of this....
hide.gif

Ok there is a thread on byc and facebook for chickenstock. It is in NC. I am on my phone so it is hard to easily share the info. Maybe someone else will share a link. It is May 18th I believe!
Where/when is the Chickestock in May? I might need to schedule myself for it. I missed last years, because I got the time and date wrong. It was in Aiken, was all I got right. I think.
idunno.gif
Maybe that was 2011.

Back
Top Bottom