South Carolina

rant.gif
RAIN GO AWAY !!!!!!
rant.gif

If anyone is interested we have a very nice Heritage Rose Comb RIR rooster, one adult hen and several pullets available from the Adrian Rademacher line. We are in Jasper Co. PM if interested.
D.gif

I have 13 BYM chicks left from my July 3rd hatch available, free! I had people lined up for all of them before I set, but everyone flaked. I've only managed to rehome 6 chicks so far. They are Silver Spangled Hamburg roo over Delaware, EE, Minorca, Australorp, and Cuckoo Marans hens. I didn't mark which eggs they came out of, so the only ones I'm relatively sure about are the chicks with EE cheek fluff.

I have had pea chicks hatching. They are so cute and adorable that my chicks, poults and keets feel left out.
These are my 3 peas in a pod! They hatched under my Silkie hens last weekend. The 2 light ones are out of my silver pied cock and pied hen, Zazous and Dilly. The dark one is a Bronze out of my Bronze pair, Hershey and Godiva.

This is my 3 week old India Blue that hatched under the Silkie hens, too. I didn't want it to be lonely so a Royal Palm turkey poult is helping out.
We attempted more photos today but pea baby at 4 weeks old is wild!
ep.gif

I had to share this picture of my daughter Emma and our "special needs" duck Patches. He hatched with a deformed/not fully formed head that has since healed although he will probably have a bald spot there. As he is getting older he beak is growing in crooked but he still seems to be eating and drinking fine. Emma has really taken to him and I think the extra love has definitely helped!

Back
Top Bottom