South Carolina

Yea I'm about done with the rain for awhile!
rant.gif

The weathermen report that the rain should go away by next Wed and then it will be in the 90's and sunny. Yippee.... I think.

I also wasn't sure if it had been reported on here about our Upstate Small Farm Connection. We are having a get together next Sunday, the 21st at Seventh Heaven Farm in Inman. RSVP please.

I could not get the flyer to upload on here but this is the info......

Upstate Small Farm Connection

Let's get together and share ideas and get to know each other! Come prepared to meet new friends, talk, barter, laugh, and eat.
Seventh Heaven Farm
609 Lyman Road, Inman, South Carolina 29349
July 21 from 4 to 7 pm
Gary and Tara Bott providing Hamburgers and Hotdogs
Please bring side dishes and drinks as well as chairs!

Please RSVP so that we can plan!
Like our page on Facebook - “Upstate Small Farm Connection" and RSVP to our event
or call Gary to RSVP 864-237-3333

Frankie from Happy Vagabonds Farm will be joining us with information about goats.

The Main Coop has a new night light
RedNeck Chandelier, plus energy efficient

Plus a Fan , and now building a large covered dirt run for them...Lord my chickens are spoiled. (My mom cooks for them) and comes by to let them free range. Next they will request TV and I'm sure in HD. Spoiled I say! but I Love them!!!

Wanted to say Hi from Lake Wateree SC. We have had Chickens for a little over year now and love them. This year we ordered chicks and raised them.

The new chicks are: Welsummers, Golden Laced Wy., Buff Orp., and Blk Austorlorpes.

They are about 5 weeks old now and doing great.

I would like to trade some of the Blk Aust. for some Brown and Red EE if anyone is interested.

I only have one EE and my wife and I like having Blue Eggs to pick up with all of the brown ones.

My grown chickens are: RIR, Deleware, EE, French Blk Copper Marans and

Timmy My Gamecock Rooster.

Wanted to say Hi from Lake Wateree SC.  We have had Chickens for a little over year now and love them.  This year we ordered  chicks and raised them.

The new chicks are:  Welsummers, Golden Laced Wy., Buff Orp., and Blk Austorlorpes. 

They are about 5 weeks old now and doing great.

I would like to trade some of the Blk Aust. for some Brown and Red EE if anyone is interested.

I only have one EE and my wife and I like having Blue Eggs to pick up with all of the brown ones.

My grown chickens are:  RIR, Deleware, EE, French Blk Copper Marans and

Timmy My Gamecock Rooster. 

We have a Gamecock rooster too, named Clowney :) :welcome

If anybody near the upstate I'm still looking for 2 Leghorn cockerels, 2 Light Brahma cockerels and 3-6 GLW pullets.

I got 7 Leghorn chicks all hens, 8 LB chicks all hens and 6 GLW chicks all cockerels.
th.gif
I may just have to put an ad on craigslist to find these.

Last edited:

Roo or hen? I thought it was a hen, but now I'm not so sure, it crows occasionally, but I don't know if its bc it's teaching the young ones... If anyone knows I'd be greatly appreciative, and I'd be looking for a mate... Thanks from Darlington, SC

That is a Cool name.

We were a little more boring and named him after the town we bought him in.

Hope yours doesn't treat you like Clowney does his opponents. lol

Back
Top Bottom