South Carolina

I'm 10 minutes from Campobello, We have a feed store here in Landrum, They Hay Rack on highway 14, but further on down highway 14 is Blue Ridge Feed its closer to Greer but have more selection. There is a feed mill in Campobello, I believe its called Williams, I have never been there, but hear the feed is really good and about the cheapest.

We had a really good time at our Poultry event today in Newberry,SC at Tractor Supply
We moved around 40 chicks, chickens, guineas
I personally didn't fall victim to crazy addition in Chicken Math
We went with 11 chicken of varying ages 1 week to 6 weeks
we came home with 4 new chicks 2 phoenix/mix 2 Easter egger 1- 2 weeks old

Here are some pics
I was happy with the addition of the crafters getting close to holiday time
we had homemade soaps and hard lotions.
Crocheted baby items, cloth diaper/covers & Christmas ornaments

We had about 5 folks that brought chickens, (I'd like to get everyone there at the same time for our last event of the year)
If anyone kinda close wants to come and set up with us, bring a tent bring your birds bring your crafty stuffs for the November 15th date
Just please contact me and let me know you are coming, I probably will run the time just a little later, since the weather should be significantly cooler.
If you just want to bring a couple of rarer breeds and show them off and chicken chat with folks, COME ON DOWN
We did have a great raffle prize today and the gal who won them was just so pleased I was really glad.

Our prize included moonlightmileherbs.com products, corona tools, Haven Brand manuretea.com, & a few things from Tractor Supply
We had fresh brewed FREE coffee and water for folks. and a fall display set up for folks to take a special fall photograph is they so wished.

We ask the anyone coming to sell anything other than birds only bring homemade/homegrown/handmades, sustainable type items.
I am not against things like fresh picked apples & unique gourds. You're own artworks, posters, paintings, yard art. Handmade wood works, fun/coops/holiday themed items. Stonework, concrete items...
No corporate type catalog sales home based business.

And if anyone has a large blow up chicken or turkey/or holiday themed we'll get ya a place to plug it in...lol to draw more attentions.

any question just message me.
I would like for folks to be holiday festive whether Fall/Thanksgiving or Christmas, just be festive, if everyone that come is a little festive all that put together will look big festive...
263a.png

Have a great week

I have Williams layer mash in 50lb bags. Someone gave me a few bags before they moved. My girls love it. I called and spoke with the lady there and she was really nice. She said her son runs it now and I plan to make a trip at least once to get a few more bags when I run low. I don't know about the price. She did tell me that it's 17% protein if that matters to anyone.

Yes it is a mix. I'll get a shot of the contents. That is a great price if that's true. But if have to make that trip while I'm already going. Gas would eat the difference otherwise from Anderson, where I live.

I went there And got rabbit feed. I looked at the chicken feed and shifted through it. 2 thumbs up. Now if your sold on laying pellets you aren't gonna like it but ingredient wise you won't find much better. It was 10.50 for a 50# bag. Well worth the trip if your buying a bunch.......

I went there And got rabbit feed. I looked at the chicken feed and shifted through it. 2 thumbs up. Now if your sold on laying pellets you aren't gonna like it but ingredient wise you won't find much better. It was 10.50 for a 50# bag. Well worth the trip if your buying a bunch.......
Sorry, not sure I followed the conversation. Where was this at?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom