South Carolina

I AM IN WOODRUFF SC I AM LOOKING TO BUY LARGE BREED HATCHING EGGS OR CHEAP BABY CHICKS 864 208 7903 if you have any available please call looking for 8 dozen hatching eggs and 200 + chicks so anyone w any for sale please contact me thanks

We're in Lancaster, SC. Fairly new to keeping chickens. We started with 4 RIRs & have certainly learned a lot in the 5 months we've had them. Anyone in or around this area with kids that homeschool?

Our last get together of 2016 will be next weekend we have a couple folks with critters and some early Christmas shopping opportunities pm me if you have any questions or want to find where we are

We're in Lancaster, SC. Fairly new to keeping chickens. We started with 4 RIRs & have certainly learned a lot in the 5 months we've had them. Anyone in or around this area with kids that homeschool?
Fairly close. Plug the Lat and Long under my avatar into GoogleMaps for where. No kids though, unless you count the furred and feathered kind.

Our last get together of 2016 will be next weekend we have a couple folks with critters and some early Christmas shopping opportunities pm me if you have any questions or want to find where we are
Where?

Hello everyone, longtime lurker (joined 2010) from Laurens and finally finishing up my coop and brooder to begin my journey next spring! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a bantam pair, need a couple to occupy an extra coop I have, it's cute and small so bantams only. Upstate, West Anderson area

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom