South Carolina

I am up for another swap . . . . Pick a date and let me know so I can put in for a day off at work again. I enjoyed standing around and "talking chicken" with other "chicken people".

I can bring more chickens. I will have some young pullets that will be laying in February or March.

I also have some 2 month old pullets.

And then there are the chicks that I am taking out of the brooder this week.

All of these pullets will lay blue, green or dark brown eggs.

I don't know that I'll be at the next swap, but I'll try to keep up with dates so I can let my dad know. We still have 3 roosters that need homes so he would probably be there.

I missed the last swap, but I'd love to try the next one! I have chicks due on Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and the following week...I also have some laying hens, all chickens are seramas. I can't wait to meet some new chicken friends!

alright here is the plan guys....

Our next swap will be a full fledge swap meet. People will be bringing everything and anything.

We are doing it for a fund raiser for a charity. Each person setting up will be asked to donate 10.00 to a charity that will be determines at a later date.

We will try and figure out with our whacky weather what will be the best date for the next one. Trying to pick a day when not be nasty cold....

Merry Christmas to you all! Have a safe and joyous holiday!
love.gif

Hello everyone from SC. I am from Anderson County with a flock of four birds. Looking to add more in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom