South Carolina

i used to go twice a month when i raised goats and chickens. but i have not been in about a year.
Did you ever get a chance to see if you have more Ameraucanas you might want to move out, Jack? I've got a little roo coming from Patsy, but I'd love to add a little diversity to my flock with maybe a couple of pullets from you? And, if it means another visit to your house, I'll bring the coffee cake. :)

Heidi, my keets are hatching from you. Not sure how many yet as I haven't had time to open the hatcher and check today but I saw 2 out last night. Totally adorable!!!
I am going to ahve to get time to get to Kris and Robert's so I can add some different bloodlines to this breeding pen, too. And see those beautiful chicks from Toby Napoleon and Minnie Pearl Bride! Oh, what names! We have made them bigger than the birds. LOL
Just let me know when you can come, we are usually here.

She has been a sweet girl. I hope you like her. she is yours now! lol
If the ones you ordered are not what they are cracked up to be. let me know, I'll swap those out too.

You still up for a chicken theft,..err...adoption this weekend? I am going to work my tail off tomorrow morning to get that coop done..l but then I was hoping to drive up Sunday.

You might want to look at the Market Bulletin for a sale closer to you then pelzer.
here is a link. I guess links are okay. I may get scolded for this. http://agriculture.sc.gov/article_List.aspx?ChannelID=740
I'm going to make a note of that, too. I still have 4 extra roos I need to move out to make room for my new little Am roo that Patsy is holding for me. I had thought about taking them to Springfield flea market tomorrow, but I don't know - what do y'all think? Pelzer or Springfield?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my first chicken today!!! Thank you SO much Rob! It was great to meet you. She is now named Livvy - and she is quickly becoming spoiled slam rotten. She took no time at all in snapping bugs out of the air and making herself at home. And she got some tomato as a treat! :) My hubby - who was not opposed to me getting chickens - it was just going to be MY project - hahaha - she's following him EVERYWHERE!! I love her to pieces. She makes the sweetest little cheeping noises. I held her all the way home and she even fell asleep in my arms. Awww..
Here she is!

Did you ever get a chance to see if you have more Ameraucanas you might want to move out, Jack? I've got a little roo coming from Patsy, but I'd love to add a little diversity to my flock with maybe a couple of pullets from you? And, if it means another visit to your house, I'll bring the coffee cake. :)
Susan...ask Mom(patsy)...she is thinking of selling her 3 gals...laying since Nov so young layers...She is going the Blue/Splash route I think...She has limited space so she is making a few changes...

susan i am not sure all i have will be real young after they get a little bit older so i can sex them i will let you know. talk to patsy she may already have what you need now.patsy and her daughter samantha and her family came down today andi just flat out enjoyed their vist we sat out under the garage and yacked up a storm. i think they will be coming back in a couple weeks.you know that i need a coffee cake and a pot of coffee to go it hahaha

I just wanted to stop in and say hello and welcome to all the new guys/gals.. I haven't been around lately due to work and life in general. It seems that a lot has been going on since I last posted. Not much has been going on here, at least nothing really exciting LOL..

susan i am not sure all i have will be real young after they get a little bit older so i can sex them i will let you know. talk to patsy she may already have what you need now.patsy and her daughter samantha and her family came down today andi just flat out enjoyed their vist we sat out under the garage and yacked up a storm. i think they will be coming back in a couple weeks.you know that i need a coffee cake and a pot of coffee to go it hahaha
We had a great time Mr.Jack...and will def b back asap!! I do have that hot item to pick up!! LOL...we are just minutes from enjoying fresh blueberry muffins from those berries your boy and mine picked!! This is the first time I have ever made scratch muffins which is funny because I cook so much from scratch??? Never have tried muffins! I will be sure to save you one(will have to freeze though) See you soon!!

Back
Top Bottom