South Carolina

Fantastic. I have no idea how you spoil a spoiled chicken. but good luck at it.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my first chicken today!!! Thank you SO much Rob! It was great to meet you. She is now named Livvy - and she is quickly becoming spoiled slam rotten. She took no time at all in snapping bugs out of the air and making herself at home. And she got some tomato as a treat! :) My hubby - who was not opposed to me getting chickens - it was just going to be MY project - hahaha - she's following him EVERYWHERE!! I love her to pieces. She makes the sweetest little cheeping noises. I held her all the way home and she even fell asleep in my arms. Awww..
Here she is!

A family portrait,. One in front, one on top, one snuggling under her feathers on her neck and four are underneath her. Of courses she was right in front of the door when we needed to get out!
470e6497-acb4-bf0e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm gonna have to get on these ppl whom we know have chickens (Patsy) and never post pictures!!!
OK, here are a few... My white Silkie hen Sapphire in the back and the first little pullet White Silkie I got from you...(Wonderful gal!!!) Just disregard that bantam frizzle cochin cockerel...he is Homeless (his name...LOL) so I had to stick him somewhere...LOL

Here is another shot of the first gal From way back! She is VERY pretty!

And remember the mystery egg? Looks a very pretty Blue to me??? Not the best pic though! I love her...say her...I have no idea...just hoping!!! ROFL

Last edited:
Let me know when everyone is getting together and I'll bring down a coffee cake - even if I don't need any birds, I'll sure enjoy the visit! (And looking at all your gorgeous birds might change my mind anyway. I'll bring a crate just in case. ;) )
dont need a coffee cake but will let you know

OK, here are a few... My white Silkie hen Sapphire in the back and the first little pullet White Silkie I got from you...(Wonderful gal!!!) Just disregard that bantam frizzle cochin cockerel...he is Homeless (his name...LOL) so I had to stick him somewhere...LOL

Here is another shot of the first gal From way back! She is VERY pretty!

And remember the mystery egg? Looks a very pretty Blue to me??? Not the best pic though! I love her...say her...I have no idea...just hoping!!! ROFL

enjoyed your visit sat. very pretty birds you have there

That is just too cute for words!

A family portrait,. One in front, one on top, one snuggling under her feathers on her neck and four are underneath her. Of courses she was right in front of the door when we needed to get out!
470e6497-acb4-bf0e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom