South Florida Predators?

They are all different companies but all are identical. I look quite often to see if I can find a good deal on them. The last 3 I bought were $32.95 each. A real bargain. My first camera I bought I paid about $100. and it is identical. I did a lot of research because I had bought some cameras in the past and though they take good daytime pictures the nighttime pictures weren't good and where I live most of the predators lay low during the day and roam at night. I can post some pictures to show the differences.

They are all different companies but all are identical. I look quite often to see if I can find a good deal on them. The last 3 I bought were $32.95 each. A real bargain. My first camera I bought I paid about $100. and it is identical. I did a lot of research because I had bought some cameras in the past and though they take good daytime pictures the nighttime pictures weren't good and where I live most of the predators lay low during the day and roam at night. I can post some pictures to show the differences.
Yeah I had never heard of that company. Yes please, I would love to see the different ones.
I hardly got anything on my camera but a blurry raccoon or fox. Although once there was this big huge white dog? and it was out at about 3am, so wondered if it was a dog or not. But that's how bad my cameras were, so I just stopped using them.

Does the Trend camera require AC like the Wyze cameras do?
Yes the Tend has to have an outlet, but it works great, and it has a very, very long cord. I know the Arlo's run off batteries though and they are very similar to the Tend camera. The Arlo Pro has a solar battery as an optional accessory.

Some of these pictures are from some different cameras in the same spots. Most of the pictures were taken with the camera I posted or one exactly like it. The other pictures are from other cameras. Here the predators roam at night so I wanted cameras that would take good nighttime pictures. The lights in the background of a couple of the pictures are other cameras that have been set off. I have the cameras in the video mode and take 1 minute videos. The cameras aren't actually giving off light it's the infrared that makes it look that way.
DSCF0001tues 03.jpg
IMAG0001726 04.jpg
DSCF000367 02.jpg
DSCF000297 01.jpg
DSCF000367 02.jpg

DSCF000274 01.jpg

11230001 03.jpg
DSCF0002112019 02.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0002922 03.jpg
    DSCF0002922 03.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3
@cvlcite - Neighboring state up in Alabama, I still say be very aware of predators. A piece of advice, just because you are in city limits doesn't mean you won't have coyote or fox or something like that. Obviously, take precaution against dogs/cats as well. But from experience, I've been driving through a major city neighborhood at dusk and had an actual coyote run out in front of my vehicle.

Some years ago I was going to the post office in town to pick up some chicks and I saw a fox run across the road as I was pulling into the post office. We have friends that live on the edge of their town with a lot of houses and neighbors and they were seeing coyotes in their back yard on a regular basis. Predators are everywhere and they don't care if you live in the city or the country. They find a niche. Many roam more at night when there is less activity.

I went to a lumber store earlier today (in the big city) and in the parking lot overhead was a big beautiful hawk. I have never seen one that close and it was flying around in the parking lot. I was shocked really. They normally stay far away from humans I thought.

I went to a lumber store earlier today (in the big city) and in the parking lot overhead was a big beautiful hawk. I have never seen one that close and it was flying around in the parking lot. I was shocked really. They normally stay far away from humans I thought.
When I lived in Tampa, mid suburb, I remember seeing a hawk take a squirrel not a meter away from me on the sidewalk in broad daylight, so they are definitely urban.

Back
Top Bottom