South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

Hey, what about raffling some Tolbunt eggs? Or maybe my LF Cochins? I'm going to let my son sell drinks and I'll also have some sweets available. Everyone bring their own food, my husband had said something about grilling chicken (how unappropriate), but he farms, so he can't plan on being there at all. Also, bring a tent or whatever for shade. We'll be in the shade later on, but in the morning we'll be in the sun. This is going to be a Buy, Sale, Trade sale, so you aren't obligated to swap or anything, just bring what you have, if you have anything, or just come look. I'm going to include other things besides chickens, such as hatching eggs, rabbits, turkeys, ducks, etc. anything small. Everything must be healthy. Please do not bring your poor ole sick hen that just won't get well and you hate to cull!
smile.png
I'm getting excited!
ya.gif
:weee:yiipchick

I'm starting a list a list of what folks will be bringing to sell. Here is mine, pm me or post what you have to sell or are looking for and I'll add it to the list.

Pair of Partridge silkies
Pair of LF White Cochins
White Silkie Roos
Black Silkie Roos
Calico Silkie Roo
White Bantam Cochin

Last edited:
Wish we could be there...have a wedding that day in Pensacola. Please let us know if you are planning another anytime after May. Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom