Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

I'm planning to go. Gumbii, I have light sussex, EE's and MFC cochins. The sussex are split coronation. Some of the EE's are NN, most are blue or splash. I will be hatching a lot of chicks between now and then, so hopefully I will have some of everything. I'd also like to donate a dozen eggs for a raffle, if we have one. Odds should be pretty good, with a small get together. Anyhow, the dozen eggs is winner's choice, depending on what is being laid/is available.

Quote:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!...

i think i PM'd you... LOL... or tried to ... i can't wait... let me know how mach before that way i know how much cash to take...

I'm going with a single price structure. Eggs, $3. Chicks (guaranteed pullets if that is what you want) start at $20, point of lay, $50, all varieties. Prices in between depends on a sliding scale of what percent they are grown out.

I will be hatching and selling as time goes by, so just depends what is hatch and not sold by the time this event happens. I am sure I will have some of everything, not sure what ages. I may be selling the MF girls early April, but should be hatching up until then, so there should be chicks at "the thing" but maybe not for long afterwards. Anyone have a spare mottled java roo, already crowing and breeding? Mine tipped over a few months ago. Right now I have a huge blue orp roo in there with them... haven't tried hatching or selling any of those.

I'll probably be there! It's a little up in the air because we're selling our house and who knows what will be happening 6 weeks from now. But count hubby, kiddo and I in!
smile.png

Hello from San Diego! I was linked to you through SanDiegochickens.com, a wonderful group we started last year.I'm planning to come visit you guys, though I will not be bringing any birds with me. May bring a carpooler or two, if anyone wants to join me. I'm also a beader(jewelry), so I'm open to suggestions about a good bead store in your area. I'll be bringing a few sling chairs and some cold drinks for sharing, maybe also some brownies. See you soon, LaVonne

Back
Top Bottom