Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Hey there fellow SoCal peoples.
cool.png
I just found out about this next meet-up, my apologies for not reading the whole thread! I have some cockerels that I need to find homes for, an EE and a Speckled Sussex, both are 8 weeks and have been vaccinated for Marek's. If anyone is interested, I can bring them to the meet-up! Oh, and they're most definitely free to a good home.

glad_hundegård :

Hey there fellow SoCal peoples.
cool.png
I just found out about this next meet-up, my apologies for not reading the whole thread! I have some cockerels that I need to find homes for, an EE and a Speckled Sussex, both are 8 weeks and have been vaccinated for Marek's. If anyone is interested, I can bring them to the meet-up! Oh, and they're most definitely free to a good home.

GOOD KARMA coming your way~~~!!​

I'm an old fart but I definitely remember "studying " with a young lady also, I just can't remember
what subject we were studying! Go Jake Go! and study...
Cya soon bud,

Glenn;)
cool.png

I am definitely bring some stellar beans, might even break down and roast some secret stash beans just for you guys!
I will have my current favorites as well.

CYA there.,,
Glenn

Jake,

Thank You so much for rememberiing, now i need to get the phone nr again from your dad and call yer uncle.
can you pm me with it?

thanks, glenn

I will be there, I have had Hell week and it will be nice to relax I will bring 4 sermas and maybe a few chicks for show and tell, If any locals want to ride with me they are more than welcome. I have a full size truck so we can fit lots in it!! All i ask that if you do come you help with desil for the trip up, I have room for 4 people other than me to go up... I am in ramona where the so cal classic was held..

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in hatching eggs. I can bring 1 dz LF white Ameraucana, 6 LF Wheaten Ameraucana, and 1 dz Bantam Polish (6 each from my Buff Laced and my WC Black/ Blue Cuckoo/ Black Cuckoo pens, both pens have 1 frizzled female)

38307_015.jpg

38307_014.jpg

38307_017w.jpg

38307_img_0583.jpg

38307_img_0016.jpg

38307_img_0780.jpg

38307_img_0785.jpg

Back
Top Bottom