Southern California chicken meet-up

Where would you like this year's meet-up to be held?

• Debiraymond's house in the high desert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BarkerChickens's house in the high desert

• PotterWatch's house in Pomona

• A park (please post your preferred park location)

• Total voters
lol.png
I chose Shelbys place! Her yard is in better shape than mine. HAHAHA!

Anywhere with some shade and ice tea with lemon! Will there be a collection plate passed for the necessary items needed for the host's house and time? If not, maybe we could start a paypal pot?

Last year we all brought something to share for food, and if you wanted something other than soda or water, you brought it yourself for the most part. Basicallly just a pot-luck so there weren't too many costs for the host.

If you picked park, can you please leave a post suggesting a location?

Quote:
lau.gif
Might I add that our property is only a fifth of your size (just shy of a half acre)? Our patio can fit everyone no problem (16' deep and 48' wide). Our house can too, so if it is too hot, no one will be stuck with having to be outside. We have a pool table in the garage. Seating....well, we can seat probably about 12 before we'll be recruiting chairs (camp chairs anyone?). But, we live in the desert...beside fruit trees and the garden, our property is largely dirt....lots and lots of dirt!
tongue.png
We definitely don't mind though.
smile.png

Debi...just for good measure, we're voting for yours!
lau.gif
gig.gif

I know that there is someone in SD that flies (personal plane). There is the Hesperia Airport within walking distance from my house. Obviously this won't relate to most, but for those that use this means of transportation, I figured I'd toss it into the air!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom