Southern California Quail Ranchers

Hello! Just wanted to get on this thread and make friends. I am from SoCal, Ventura County. Currently collocating in Wyoming. Raising coturnix quail. Would love to know some local breeders, and diversify my quail genetics/bloodline with good blood.

-Ben

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Backyard Chickens.com. My name is Jazmine.

We are based in Sunny Southern California, in the Inland Empire. We started out one "cold" winter night with 27 quail chicks, and in just over a year we have grown our flock to nearly 250 breeding Jumbo Corturnix quail, and in the last four months we have hatched approximately 1500 chicks!

We primarily sell Jumbo Coturnix Quail; Pharoahs and Texas A&M. Also, we just acquired a collection of "Schofield Silver Collection" Coturnix Quail from Robbie at James Marie Farms.

I'm excited to share ideas and learn from you

We just put in a batch of Celadon Blue Quail Eggs from JMF in our incubator. In 17 days we'll finally get to meet these guys
1f604.png

Wondering where blue eggs came from? Thx.sorry,I read more carefully, jmf

Last edited:
From the desk at the Crazy H-Bar Ranch:
We are starting to plan the Fall Lake Elsinore Meet up. I'm looking at either Saturday, October 10th or 17th. What do you think?

It was a nice day to do a photo shoot with my newer color varieties. I truly enjoy the variety of colors of these little birds.

Scarlet Female

Scarlet Female

Rosetta Female

Rosetta Female

Roux Male

Roux Male

Tibetan Female

Tibetan Female

Rosetta Tuxedo

Rosetta Tuxedo

Tibetan Tuxedo

Tibetan Tuxedo

Enjoy
jumpy.gif

If anyone local is interested I do have a few males in my bachelor pen. 2 Scarlet Tuxedos, 1 Scarlet, 1 Roux, and 3 white. They are $5 each or they are bound for Freezer camp within the next couple weeks. It also looks like I'll have a few James Marie Farms Jumbo males available. They are 3 weeks old and I am going to start sorting out who gets to graduate to the breeding pens and who goes into the bachelor pen.

Cheers, Julie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom