Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

I am no quilter and my sewing skills are limited to replacing buttons and fast basting hems but - what about a group quilt project? Maybe this is even one to take off our little backwater thread here. Everyone could make a square and then contribute it all together to make a bigger blanket. Then the blanket could be auctioned off or donated. Just a thought.

Here's to a rain free Monday - enjoy the local parades and hug a chicken and a vet!

Oh, and we went back to the beach club for dinner, and were a little dismayed to see someone had parked very close to the Killdeer nest even though we marked it. But by the time we came out to go home, someone else had found a big wooden spool and two boards to mark it so everyone could see the nest. Yay! Now we just have to hope that the eggs didn't get flooded during all this massive rain and are still viable.

Last edited:
I do!I am an admitted fabraholoic/hoarder.:<)
Also feed sack fabric lover and antique block n unfinished tops collector.

I am "magsrags" on eBay since 1998. I made vintage/antique reproduction doll clothing for years on there there.I love to sew and swap fabric.:)
I'm also addicted to fabric. I also have several antique grain sacks that I have on my bed. I put 2 standard pillows in them. Some of them are so expensive.I also love old European linens.Your bag is great. I'm in the middle of one.I have a great table runner pattern I recently purchased I'll have to take a picture of it. It's perfect for the group.Its appliqued which I've been getting into lately. I also love your dresser in the background. Carol

Hi, I saw this on facebook this morning and it appears unfortunately to be true, you can google it. Please have a look and feel free to share, the more people looking, the better!

I also would like to thank everyone past and present that has served are great country. My mom is 86 and volunteers at Castle Point Military Hospital helping wounded soldiers 3 days a week. Thanks also to the people that take time out of their lives to help our soldiers. So thank you Magrags for taking them into your home.

Gladys and Aggie are extremely noisy this morning. Or is it just that my windows are open. My neighbors are going to complain for sure.
rant.gif

We ALWAYS go to Stormville. Another BYC trip we could all take. We were there for Springtime in April. Nice job on the roosters, by the way. Look good enough to eat. Enjoy!

And does your daughter know you posted a picture of her with her hair in a towel? Be careful or you'll end up in freezer camp with the roos.

LOL, funny, I didn't even realize she had a towel on her head. I guess guys miss the little things.

Back
Top Bottom