I would NEVER step in that city
lau.gif
but that is just because I love my Yankees to much to ever do that to them
gig.gif

I would NEVER step in that city
lau.gif
but that is just because I love my Yankees to much to ever do that to them
gig.gif
My sons best friend and room mate is the most rabid Yankees fan it isn't funny. I have never seen him without a Yankee cap. They lived across from Fenway park . If they opened up their windows you could hear the game. He always caused quite a stir walking the streets of Boston for 4 years. Made it out alive. My son would not leave his apartment except to go to classes after they won championships (either Pats , Red Soxs or Bruins). He said you took your life in your hands. Was also like that on St. Patty's Day.

My sons best friend and room mate is the most rabid Yankees fan it isn't funny. I have never seen him without a Yankee cap. They lived across from Fenway park . If they opened up their windows you could hear the game. He always caused quite a stir walking the streets of Boston for 4 years. Made it out alive. My son would not leave his apartment except to go to classes after they won championships (either Pats , Red Soxs or Bruins). He said you took your life in your hands. Was also like that on St. Patty's Day.
Yep. Yankee fans tend to be rabid.My kid's friends are all bandstand jumpers. I probably wouldn't make it out of Boston alive. I'd have to wear one of my many Jets jersey's and I would have to have duct tape across my mouth.

I'm a Met fan though, so, well, yeah, I'm used to losing.
lau.gif

Islanders too.
gig.gif

It's shocking that I'm not heavily sedated most of the year.

Back
Top Bottom